- 24mm yaqi mysterious space color handle silvertip badger
Brand Name: yaqi
Model Number: R1731B2
Item Type: Shaving Brush
Material: 2 band badger hair
24MM Yaqi Mysterious Space Color Handle Two Band Badger Hair Knot Men Shaving Brushes
An excellent brush to get you started into wet shaving! Made of two band badger hair, the preferred bristle for creating a rich lather, this brush is an amazing value!
Material: Two band badger hair bristles + Resin Handle
Brush knot diameter: 24MM
Loft size: 55mm (+/-1mm)
Handle height: 65mm (+/-1mm)
Widest part of the handle diameter: 38mm (+/-1mm)
Warm Notice: because of wet weather during production, there may be a little smell for the disinfectant, so before using, please wash it using warm soap water.
About hair shedding: for natural animal hair shaving brush, as it is protein substance, which is as human hair, so during use, it may have relatively more hair shedding than synthetic hair ones. For first use, it may shed about 5-10 hairs, but later use, it may shed about 2-3 hairs, this is normal, hope you can understand.
Handle color note:for this kind of color handle, as it is mixed color by man hand, so it could not be 100% the same for each handle, which is so normal. Hope you can understand.
A necessary helper for daily personal shaving.
Nylon brush hair is quick-drying and not easy to fall out.
High quality, can give you a superb shaving experience.
Suitable for home and journey.
How- A must have for a close comfortable shave
Densely filled brush head
An excellent value at this price To Care For Your Brush
1. Shampoo the brush in warm water before the first use. Use the same shampoo that you use to wash you hair.
2. NEVER boil your brush.
3. Never press the brush into your skin. This will break the badger hair. Instead, stroke it sideways, like a painter's brush.
4. Wash the brush well with warm (not hot) water after each use.
5. Flick the brush to remove as much water as possible after each use. You can also gently stroke it on a dry towel.
6. Never store the brush on its base (yes, we know they are flat). Instead, use a brush stand so the remaining water can move away from the base of the hairs.
7. To avoid mildew, do not store the brush in the medicine chest between uses. Instead, place the stand on vanity top to allow proper air circulation.